Make your case
- One winner will receive the 2020 Red Hat® Certified Professional of the Year Award.
- The contest is accepting submissions until December 2, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
- The winner will be announced as part of Red Hat Summit Virtual Experience to be held April 28–29.
Think about business outcomes. Include specifics on how Red Hat technology helps your business. The more tangible, the better.
Show some personality. Humor, quirkiness, and character are a factor. Show us your personality—and keep it real.
Make Red Hat part of the story. Tell us how Red Hat Certification helps you do your job more efficiently or be more innovative.
As a thank you for your submission, we’ll send you a US$25 gift card to use in the online Red Hat Certified Professional Store.
What does the winner receive?
- Video spotlight in a Red Hat success story video.
- Award presentation: Receive a Red Hat Certified Professional of the Year Award.
- VIP recognition during the Red Hat Summit 2020 Virtual Experience.
- Red Hat press coverage with a featured mention in the Red Hat Certified Professional Award press release.
- Promotion features on the Red Hat website, blog, and in the Red Hat Training and Certification newsletter.
- Special certification logo use: Receive a Red Hat Certified Professional of the Year logo that can be used on business cards and social media.
The contest is no longer accepting 2020 submissions.
Red Hat employees and contractors are not eligible to participate or receive a gift card.
Copyright © 2019 Red Hat, Inc. All rights reserved.
100 East Davie Street | Raleigh, NC 27601 | 1-888-RED-HAT1
Lauchlan will share your data with Brand Fuel for gift card fulfillment and with Red Hat for the purposes of reviewing submissions and selecting a winner.